By adjusting the redox processes, participates in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, as well as in the maintenance of normal visual function of the eyes and the synthesis of hemoglobin. It increases the body’s resistance to infections.
- unbalanced diet
- malabsorption of vitamins in the gut (sprue, diarrhea and prolonged antibiotic therapy)
- prevention and treatment of neurological diseases: neuritis, radiculitis, neuralgia, peripheral paralysis, as well as in diabetic polyneuropathy.
- therapy of neurological disorders caused by chronic alcoholism
- treatment of diseases of the oral mucosa: glossitis, gingivitis, stomatitis
- treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastritis, peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer, chronic colitis
- treatment of liver disease, chronic hepatitis
- treatment of skin diseases: nonhealing wounds, burns, cracks in the corners of the mouth
- treatment of eye diseases: conjunctivitis, iritis, corneal ulcers, cataracts
- with metabolic disorders
- with anemia
Dosing and Administration
Before use, check with your doctor.
Children from 12 years and adults for the prophylaxis of 1 – 2 tablets daily, with the purpose of treatment 3-4 tablets. The drug is taken after a meal. The course of treatment – on doctor’s advice.
Allergic reactions to the drug. Staining urine yellow harmless and due to the deca durabolin dosage presence in the composition of the preparation of riboflavin.
Known hypersensitivity to any component of the drug. Levodopa therapy.
Use during pregnancy
When used in the indicated doses did not observed any negative effects on the fetus.
Use in lactation
At high doses of pyridoxine violates the release of prolactin – a hormone deca durabolin dosage that stimulates the synthesis of milk. Therefore, the drug during breast-feeding should be used with caution.
Overdose and drug toxicity
In case of overdose may be nausea, vomiting, pale skin.
Interaction with other drugs
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B 6 ) may increase the metabolism of levodopa, reducing the therapeutic effectiveness of the drug. The combined use of levodopa and Bepleksa possible while the appointment of a decarboxylase inhibitor.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B 6 ) may reduce the effects deca durabolin dosage of steroid hormones.
- Isoniazid increases vydelina vitamin B 6 in the urine.
- Cycloserine, hydralazine and penicillamine are antagonists of vitamin B 6 .
50 100 tablets (5, 10 blisters) in the box. buy steroids online